Law Firms Toronto

At Filing Taxes, you can be assured that your clients' records and data are in safe hands. We have set up security measures for our clients to establish data protection.

Contact Us

Why should law firms outsource accounting?

Experience and reliability:

Our experience provides unique problem solving skills to handle challenges unique to law firms. Outsourcing can be a cost-effective and efficient solution to assign tasks that take up so much of your valuable time. One of the best examples of outsourcing is accounting and bookkeeping services Mississauga. Lawyers should focus on what they are good at, and we will take care of the tax accounting work and manage core law firm functions.

Improve operations:

You can improve operational abilities when you work with us. Our Professional Accountant has immense knowledge of taxation and accounting for law firms. You can rely on us for security purposes as you can always be relaxed knowing that records or data about your clients is kept confidential.

Accounting Services For Law Firms In Toronto

You will get the following benefits when you hire Filing Taxes accounting services in Toronto. These benefits are mentioned below:

  • We take care of your reputation, and that is why we ensure you’re always in consent with the Law Society of Upper Canada.
  • We provide the most valid and reasonable bookkeeping services
  • You get clear pricing with us.
  • Your accounting will be handled by a Professional Accountant who is very much familiar working with law firms
  • We believe in providing customized reports for each business as we understand every business has its unique needs.

For a law firm, it is essential to maintain clean and well-arranged accounting books. Filing Taxes knows the right way to provide bookkeeping services for law firms in Toronto. There are no other accounting firms in Toronto like us. Our Professional Accountant will take control of all your taxation and bookkeeping matters. We make sure your reports are correct, and that is why best of our employees are involved in the bookkeeping process.

Join hands with our company

At Filing Taxes, we treat our clients in a friendly manner. We know how critical it is for your law firm to comply with the regulatory framework such as the CRA and the Ministry of Finance. Our professional accountant has experience working with law firms in Canada and is good at handling financial statements, taxation and bookkeeping.

If our clients need bookkeeping support and training services, we can provide that also. So, if you want a free consultation to discuss the services of your law firm requirements, you can contact us to schedule an appointment. We provide services at very reasonable rates.

Reasonable, Exact and Convenient

Do you want your law firm to grow? You can associate with Filing Taxes. We are among the most trustworthy and affordable accounting firms that provide accurate accounting services to our clients. We make sure that your business is in consent with the CRA while you can concentrate on your business growth and profitability. Our main goal is to provide you with modest bookkeeping and tax filing services so that your law firm can work thoroughly.

If you want to stand out in the law society, it is vital to make sure all your financial reports are correct. You can join hands with Filing Taxes, and we will assist you in getting financial awareness and information regarding your business decision. Our accounting system is tested and proved, especially for law firms.

FBAR (Foreign Tax Credits Or Deductions)

For all the taxes you paid in Canada, you can make a claim for foreign tax credit on your United States tax returns. If you are a green card holder or a U.S. citizen, you must file the 1040 form on a yearly basis if you meet a certain income threshold. You may be subject to S.E. tax exemption if you reside in Canada and you are exempted by the Canadian U.S. social security agreement. You will have to file disclosure to this exemption with the 1040 Form.

Other than filing the 1040 Form every year, you may be subject to additional tax reporting. Additional tax reporting may apply if you are a beneficiary or if you own Canadian Mutual Funds. You are also subject to additional U.S. tax reporting if you own or are a beneficiary of Canadian RPPs, RESPs, RRSPs, and TFSAs.