Small Business Accountant Toronto
In Toronto, Filing Taxes has been doing accounting for small businesses for a long time. That's why we know more about it than anyone else in the city does. We think outside the box when it comes to managing your money, so you can focus on what really matters - your company's future.
Trust and Diligence – hand in hand
Filing Taxes is an accounting, tax, and consulting team that works with small businesses across Canada. We offer a wide range of complete small business accounting services.
Whether you are a small business or a medium-sized business, we can scale our accounting services to any level.
Small business owners can get "all in-one" support from our firm that includes top services and advice, as well as expertise in all accounting and tax areas, to help them deal with global challenges in an increasingly complex business world more quickly and efficiently.
Answers aren't the only thing we can do for you. We also come up with solutions that are tailored to your needs and can change as your needs change.
All of our services can be done online in a safe and secure environment thanks to cloud-based accounting, so you can get them from anywhere. We can meet with you in two ways: in our Toronto or Mississauga offices.
As trusted business advisors in Toronto, we work hard for our clients every day. We also have three more locations in Mississauga, Hamilton, and Oakville, and we work there, too.
Why Is Accounting Important in a Small Business?
Suppose you want to keep your small business afloat. In that case, it is critical to keep your financial records organized and up-to-date through an effective accounting system.
Accounting is more than just keeping track of credits and debits. It can show you how your company is doing financially. It lets you, as the owner of a small business, make much better decisions for the good of the business before they happen.
Using accounting, you get a detailed look at your cash flow, which can show you where you can grow and keep you on track and correct.
Having good accounting systems and processes will help you make sure your small business is following the law.
How Can Filing Taxes Accounting Services for Small Businesses Help You Grow?
Our specialized accounting department team can work closely with you to help your small business grow to new heights.
If you are looking for complete support, we will guide you through the entire process of maintaining your books and filing reports. On top of doing business taxes, we'll come up with a plan that will help you save the most money legally possible and keep your business safe.
Our suite of small business solutions is designed to meet the accounting needs of your small business.
We have been providing small business accounting services for more than 13 years.
That means we have seen and worked with almost every possible small business in every industry.
Small Business Accounting Services We Offer
- Bookkeeping: We keep track of your daily business transactions, bills, and receipts, and frequently check your accounts.
- Tax accounting and tax filing: We help you prepare your taxes and payments, find tax savings, and think about other tax issues that your small business might face, like how much money you can save. All tax returns are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Tax planning: Our experts will always keep you on the good side of the taxman and keep you off the CRA's radar. Our specialists know what needs to be completed and when. We educate clients on CRA-compliant tax strategies.
- Payroll processing: This is done after carefully planning while considering the company policy and keeping track of the company payment data.
- Preparation of financial statements: Your small business could end up in financial trouble if your financial statements aren't correct in the long run. Our experts spend a lot of time putting together and understanding business documents so that you can make smart financial decisions.
- Budget Analysis: We do budget analysis to look at and evaluate a business's financial operations in line with what the business wants. In our company, we have a team of experts who review all budget proposals and make recommendations to the business owner on what to do next.
- Business Advisory: Our professionals understand what makes a business work and what holds the business back. We can help you create professional financial projections, which can help you design your business plan.
- Catching up with accounting backlogs: If you have a lot of accounting data to enter and are having a hard time keeping up, we can help you. We know how to clean up your books no matter how messed up they are.
- Last-minute tax rescues: we know how to rescue you from late tax filing due to information in a non-accounting format. Our team processes your data to save you from any penalties by CRA.
- Individual and family tax planning: It is our job to help you take advantage of all of the tax planning techniques that are available to small business owners (income splitting, RRSP contributions, and so on).
Exclusive Features of Our Small Business Accounting Services
- We understand the uniqueness of your business.
- custom-tailored services to suit your needs.
- We plan to avoid surprises and save money.
- Give sound advice on affordable prices.
- We are available whenever you need to contact us.
- Make sure that everything is done on time and according to government regulations.
If you are looking for high-quality accounting services for your small business in Canada, then send us a message with your inquiry or call us today.
What is accounting for small businesses?
There are three types of small business accounting that are needed to give financial information to different people.
- Financial Accounting: a process of recording the financial transactions and developing reports
- Managerial Accounting: generation of financial information for internal use.
- Cost Accounting: a process of analyzing the costs of production of the company's products or services.
Can I do my small business accounting?
Running a small business is no easy feat. Small businesses usually have fewer people working for them, so they can't spend as much time on accounting as they would like. This can be very time-consuming.
Do I need an accountant for my small business?
There is hardly any solid reason why small businesses should not indulge in an accounting service to aid business growth.
Business owners try to cut corners by handling the accounts themselves. But by hiring small business accountants, you can save both your time and money in the long run.
How can an accountant help your small business?
Suppose you have been juggling the responsibility of running a business and handling the accounts. In that case, eventually, something will have to suffer. In order to run your business without having to worry about getting your books in order or making the CRA happy, you should hire a professional accountant to help.
What accounting services do small businesses need?
Small business accounting is a lot simpler, in many ways, than big business accounting, but it also comes with its own unique set of challenges.
Small businesses need bookkeeping services, financial statement preparation, payroll processing, and business planning. These are some of the accounting services small businesses need. They also need help with year-end tax filing, tax planning, managing payables and receivables, as well as personal and corporate tax preparation, and they want someone to help them with all of this.
When should you hire an accountant for a small business?
The most successful business owners in the world are experts at delegating work to the right professionals at the right time—so try to learn from them. Just because you can do your accounting doesn't mean you should. You should consider hiring an accountant before the data collection and analysis process becomes overwhelming.
How much does an accountant cost for a small business?
Accounting fees vary widely. Costs vary depending on the accountant's experience. Some charge by the hour, project, or month. Large and small businesses alike pay very different rates for accounting services. More services mean higher average monthly accounting fees for small businesses.
Need Help With Taxes?