I have a Canadian corporation and I’m doing Canadian consulting (100% of services will be based in Canada) for a US company (paying for my services). They are asking for W9 to be completed. I don’t believe it should apply to me.

Just to clarify this is my Canadian corporation being contracted by this US company for consulting services in Canada. My company will invoice them and will remit the appropriate HST.

Salman Rundhawa Answered question