I’m moving from Canada to the US. Consequently, I will be paying taxes to the US since I will be employed by a US company. My husband will remain a Canadian resident and work for a Canadian company. Because my husband’s status is permanent in Canada, will I have to pay taxes in Canada even though I won’t have any income here?

Salman Rundhawa Changed status to publish