International Tax Accountant Brampton

Clients who have their operations abroad take our help to make the tax processes and operations run smoothly.

Contact Us

Are you looking for a trustworthy tax accountant in Brampton to fulfill the requirements of your multinational company? We’ve got you covered. Filing Taxes is a professional accounting firm that provides the correct solutions for your law firm. We understand that keeping pace with your local taxes is not an easy job, and global tax services bring a new challenge. Our clients who have abroad Many of our clients who have abroad operations seek our help to smooth their tax processes and make their operations simpler. We always make sure the business complies with the abroad tax regulations. Our accountant is skilled and knowledgeable in accounting and taxation matters and can come up with smart global tax solutions. They are thus giving your business great savings.

Are you planning to expand your business outside Canada?

We can offer help in tax planning services to a Canadian taxpayer who plans to invest outside the country. We can help you lower or remove double taxation by utilizing foreign tax credits that you are qualified for. Our Professional Accountant Brampton uses foreign currency and will focus on the tax implications for running a business. During the process, they will help in identifying tax incentives and saving money. If you are operating with companies abroad, we will help you prepare all the documentation needed and ensure that you meet the pricing rules and taxation guidelines. Our accountants are also experts in making proper documentation and can even assist you in preparing proper documentation to record foreign activities to make the taxation process simple

We are customized to meet up with your needs

Our main focus is to develop international tax solutions that are tailored to fit your unique needs. It doesn’t matter whether you have a domestic or foreign business; we can bring proper tax planning that will positively influence your business. We give you the most worth for your money by combining Canada and foreign tax analysis. If you want to remain updated with global tax developments, we will get through you in time to make the required changes and make sure you’re always in consent. We can provide you with the best strategies for your ongoing tax planning and preparation. Filing Taxes is an accounting firm with a good amount of experience, and the experts here will direct all your abroad tax requirements.

Respected Global Tax Expert

We offer a wide variety of tools and resources to our clients, giving them access to high-level advisory, accounting and taxation services. That is why we associate ourselves with the top international tax accountants to provide you with a complete service. If you are in Canada seeking to invest internationally or a foreigner interested in the Canadian market, Filing Taxes is here at your service.

Are you investing in the Canadian Market?

If you are a foreigner who plans to invest in Canada, we will offer you help in making proper investment decisions that will fit your personal and business goals. Our Professional Accountant will suggest the type of system that’s correct for your needs. We will even help with property transfers or any other documentation that is associated with an international tax. The reporting process can be simplified if the right tax forms are used. If you earn profit from your business, we will make sure it is distributed in tax terms.

FBAR (Foreign Tax Credits Or Deductions)

You can claim the foreign tax credit on your United States Tax return. You must file the 1040 form annually if you are a green card holder or a U.S. citizen. If you live in Canada, you may be subjected to S.E.(self-employment) tax exemption. If the Canadian U.S. social security agreement exempts you, you will have to file a report to this exemption with the 1040 Form.

Besides filing the 1040 form every year, you can be subjected to additional tax reporting. If you own Canadian mutual funds or are a beneficiary, additional tax reporting may apply to you. If you are a beneficiary of Canadian RPPs, RESPs, RRSPs, and TFSAs, you may also be subjected to additional U.S. tax reporting.