Are you a medical practitioner and struggling to manage your finances? As tax specialists for doctors, Filing Taxes manages all of the accounting and taxation issues encountered by most doctors and medical clinics in Canada.
Here are some of the following ways how our tax accountants can help the medical industry:
- We maintain your clinic’s financial data accurately and ensure that all the reports are completely accessible as well as easy to understand.
- We minimize your tax exposure and increase the efficiency and profits of your medical firm.
- We improve and work on the cash flow management for your business that can help you get full track of all your income, expenses and revenue
- Your taxes are minimized with our proper management of your medical business structure and processes.
Our professional accountant and tax specialists will take care of all your tax burdens and financial affairs so that you can focus on delivering the best and quality service to your patients.
Our High Quality Accounting and Tax Advisory Services For Doctors and Medical Firms:
- Payroll services
- Financial statement compilation services
- Tax planning and preparation services
- Medical professional corporation tax return services
- Accounts payable and receivables
- Bookkeeping services
- Cash flow monitoring and management services
- Budgeting and financial projections
Why are Accounting Solutions Essential for the Medical Clinics?
Doctors and medical practitioners usually don’t have an expertise in handling taxation and accounting matters for their clinics. This is the reason an accounting firm is required. Filing Taxes works on up-to-date industry-specific software to provide excellent accounting solutions for the medical industry so that they can enhance their operational efficiency and get more time to focus on their medical activities. Our tax specialists work with our respective clients to help them get tax efficient compensation strategies and schemes.
Tax and accounting solutions can effectively reduce your tax burden, help in the division of income between you and your partners and provide complete guidance to increase your business profits.
As their business requirements maximize, we provide full scalable financial flexibility to doctors with our healthcare accounting solutions. Our team of skilled accountants provide in-depth support essential to enhance your professional finances.
Manage your clinic’s accounting and minimize your overall business costs with our excellent taxation, accounting and bookkeeping services. Our professionals take care of all your financial and accounting requirements.
FBAR (Reports of Foreign Banks and Financial Accounts)
You can easily claim for foreign tax credit on your United States tax returns for all the taxes you have already paid in Canada. You must file the 1040 form on a yearly basis if you are the citizen of the U.S, meet a certain income threshold and a green card holder. If you live in Canada and are exempted by the Canadian U.S. social security agreement, You may be subject to S.E. tax exemption. In this case, the 1040 form will help you file a disclosure to this exemption. Along with the 1040 form, you are subject to additional U.S. tax reporting. This tax reporting is applied if you are a beneficiary or own Canadian RPPs, RESPs, RRSPs, and TFSAs. You may also be subject to additional tax reporting that is applied only if you are a beneficiary or own Canadian Mutual Funds.
Need Help With Taxes?