Bookkeeping Service For Contractors
Contractor bookkeeping is not the same as bookkeeping for most other types of organizations. When contractors make decisions based on inaccurate financial reporting, it can cost them significantly more than hiring a professional accountant would have cost. We frequently work with small company owners. They can afford our services, and you can as well.
Filingtaxes Bookkeeping has helped hundreds of contractors in managing their back-office responsibilities and expanding their operations. Filingtaxes offers part-time, outsourced bookkeeping with a full-time presence for a fraction of the expense of a full-time staff. Call Filingtaxes Bookkeeping if you need help determining what type of corporation to form or if you need help with back paperwork, financial planning, or developing your firm.
For home service contractors, Filingtaxes is the premier accounting and bookkeeping, service provider. We'll focus on your finances so you can be your client's hero, whether you're a painter, landscaper, or another form of a contractor.
How does FilingTaxes bookkeeping service for contractors work?
- We will assign you a bookkeeper who is knowledgeable about home service contracting firms and will set up your industry-specific general ledger.
- Ensure that all of your costs are paid on time and that they are properly recorded in your books.
- Manage your payroll, including employee hours monitoring.
- Assist you in staying on top of your bills so that your company maintains a healthy cash flow.
- Provide you with the financial data you require to make sound business decisions.
- Recommend the finest financial software for your unique business.
You may do the following using Filingtaxes Bookkeeping:
- Begin your business by selecting the appropriate entity type. Most independent workers can get by as sole proprietors, but it's a good idea to think about becoming an LLC or S-Corp. Our experts can advise you on the best structure for your company.
- Examine your money and business ties thoroughly. Filing Taxes Bookkeeping will analyze all parts of your business and provide recommendations that are in your best interests. We are perfectly prepared to design a new accounting system on your behalf as a QuickBooks ProAdvisor. We can also help you catch up on paperwork, prioritize and arrange invoices and statements, and keep your books CPA-ready.
- Gain access to your financial data 24 hours a day, seven days a week. With a cloud-based solution, you may have real-time access to your most vital data. Review your information wherever, whenever, and whatever you choose, whether on your smartphone or your home office PC.
- Work intelligently rather than harder. Allow Filingtaxes Bookkeeping to generate reports for you automatically. Spend less time on duties like bill payment, data import, and statement reconciliation, and more time gratifying your clients. We put our knowledge and experience to work for you.
- Set and accomplish company objectives. You can make better-informed choices faster with our budgeting and forecasting services. Gain in-depth insights and comprehend key patterns for a fraction of the expense of employing a CFO. Bookkeeping may also provide a balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement for your firm, preparing it for lenders and investors.
- Collaborate with a mentor. Want to expand your business but don't know how? We like assisting contractors in their growth. For more information on our business consulting services, don't hesitate to contact Filingtaxes Bookkeeping.
Need Help With Taxes?